With hundreds of thousands of tools and software to choose from, it can be easy to get distracted and diverted from meeting your immediate goals. If you’re one who has tried various tools for marketing, project management, and opportunities, this blog is for you. If you’re just getting started to evaluate what you “need” to successfully run your business, we are about to save you a ton of time in evaluation.
The following are the favorite tools amongst Duwel Dev and our government contractor clients:
- Seamless AI – This is what some of our clients use to quickly identify points of contact within targeted organizations, for those who are not publicly available. It’s a useful tool when it comes to executing a solid subcontracting strategy and team-building.
- Monday – We use this internally for project/contract management, as do our clients. It’s versatile and has a basic CRM component that would give your team visibility and oversight as you begin building your pipeline. I’m happy to provide you with a demo of my own board if you’d like. You could also opt for the advanced CRM features with Monday CRM.
- Canva – Say goodbye to expensive 3rd-party social media scheduling platforms. This tool allows you to share right from the design UI. Scheduling platform’s frequent and drastic price increases do not have to affect you. Even the Pro version is affordable for the smallest of businesses. In fact, it was our very first subscription when we started three years ago (yes, even before Monday).
- MyGovWatch – While I’m not proficient in its use as of yet, it’s fairly new to the market but combines SLED (State and Local Government and Education) with federal opportunities and could serve as a resource to ID potential buyers’ contact information rather than going to all 50 procurement websites. It’s far less expensive than it’s competitors, though may take a bit of fishing. It’s a more convenient kind of fishing.
- Federal Compass – For federal solicitations, notifications, and a collaboration feature, Federal Compass combines proposal management with user experience. At a competitive price, they will be one to watch out for among data platforms. Schedule a demo with their excellent support team.
If you need assistance comparing resources, with integration or automation, Duwel Dev is here for you. Feel free to schedule a strategy session by visiting GovConHacks.com.