What is Procurement Readiness?
Do-It-Yourself or Have Us Do the Heavy Lifting
Option 1: DIY with an Affordable Monthly Payment
- Inclusive Step-by-Step Project Management with Monday.com
- Guides & Training for Execution
- Remote Chat & Email Support from Our Team of SMEs
- Work at Your Own Pace
Discover the power of our innovative product with our first-tier DIY approach! We believe in empowering our customers to take charge and make the most out of our cutting-edge solution. With this option, you get to experience all the benefits at a lower cost, ensuring maximum flexibility for your unique needs.
Why Choose Option 1?
- Budget-Friendly: Every customer has different financial considerations. That’s why we offer a cost-effective month-to-month payment option, allowing you to make faster progress without breaking the bank.
- Flexibility: With the DIY approach, you have the freedom to explore and implement the action items at your own pace. You’re in control of the process, making adjustments according to your timeline and requirements.
- Learn and Grow: By taking the hands-on route, you get to understand the complexities of government contracting firsthand, enabling you to gain a competitive edge.. Embrace the learning journey and see your skills flourish with support every step of the way.
- Accessibility: ALL plans include access to our internal agency directory, a comprehensive resource to include agency strategic plans, unsolicited proposal process and contacts, procurement forecasts, and more!
- No Contracts or Long-Term Commitments: Pay as you go, cancel when you’re finished.
Why Choose Option 2?
- Stress-Free Implementation: With our team of professionals at the helm, you can sit back and relax while we handle all the technical aspects and intricacies. Save valuable time and effort, knowing that your product is in capable hands.
- Faster Results: Opting for the lump sum payment means we can expedite the process, getting your federal business up and running in no time. Benefit from quicker results and start reaping the rewards sooner.
- Tailored to Perfection: Our experts will work closely with you to understand your unique requirements. We’ll customize the strategy to align perfectly with your business objectives, ensuring it fits like a glove.
Option 2: Procurement Readiness Sprint Bundle
1. Strategic Kick-Off Meeting
There is so much more to being successful in government contracting than just knowing your NAICS codes and getting registered in SAM. Our experts will sit down with your team and get to know your business well, identify the milestones you’ve accomplished, and determine your path of least resistance moving forward to develop an engagement strategy that will help you build and strengthen relationships in the federal marketplace. During this meeting, we will put a proactive marketing plan in place and proceed with deliverables so that your team can execute without hassle.
4. Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) Profile Optimization
DSBS is the most powerful and most commonly overlooked tool for small business owners regarding visibility and exposure in the federal marketplace. Being found during the market research phase of the procurement cycle puts your company in the best position possible to receive Invitations for Bid (IFB) and micro-purchases while allowing you to influence your market indirectly by engaging early in the acquisition cycle. After all, how will they choose you if they can’t find you?
5. Custom Capability Statement Design
A capability statement is your primary marketing tool in the federal marketplace. We incorporate industry terminology utilized by your targeted federal agencies to develop a custom, branded design that incorporates the results from your market research.