Consent to Receive Electronic Records
By participating in the products or services on the Site, you signify your express consent to receive information from Duwel Dev, LLC in electronic format. You will need a computer with a browser and Internet access to obtain such electronic records. Electronic records may include terms and conditions, agreements, privacy policies, and other items.
License to Use this Site
Upon completing payment toward the Agreement, Duwel Dev, LLC at this moment grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable limited license to use this Site in strict accordance with the terms and conditions in this Agreement and as permitted via instructions on this Site. You agree not to make any false or fraudulent statements in your use of or to gain access to this Site. You acknowledge and agree that all content and services available on this Site are property of Duwel Dev, LLC and its advertisers and licensors and are protected by copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights and laws, in the U. S. and internationally.
All rights not expressly granted herein are fully reserved by Duwel Dev, LLC, its advertisers, and licensors. You agree to pay for any purchases and services made using your name and credit card through this Site, not to challenge any such charges, and to pay for all collections and attorney’s fees resulting from non-payment.
License Restrictions Use
You agree not to make any false or fraudulent statements in your use of or to gain access to this Site or during your use of this Site. Except as may be explicitly permitted through this Site, you agree not to save, download, sell, license, rent, lease, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from materials, code or content on or from this Site or that is property of Duwel Dev, LLC or any advertiser offering materials through our programs. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this Site or the Site of any party offering materials through this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from Duwel Dev, LLC is prohibited. In addition, the use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
Duwel Dev Terms
User agrees to honor any Terms and Conditions applicable to their Professional Agreement with Duwel Dev, LLC.
Duwel Dev, LLC offers various Products, Services, and Subscription Packages to assist users in marketing their entity to interested commercial and federal government contracting resources. Duwel Dev, LLC is not a government agency and is not affiliated with the government.
We are a private, third-party federal business development firm that provides education, support, and assistance. The government offers free registration at SAM.gov. Fees paid to Duwel Dev, LLC are for services as described on our website and marketing materials.
The products, services, and subscription packages purchased by the User constitute the “Professional Agreement” between User and Duwel Dev, LLC.
Depending on the combination of products, services, or subscription packages that constitute the User’s Professional Agreement with Duwel Dev, LLC, the specific terms and conditions outlined for “Products and Services” and “Subscription Packages” will be recognized by both User and Duwel Dev, LLC as applicable to User’s Professional Agreement.
- “Products” are defined as any solution provided by Duwel Dev, LLC in exchange for a fixed price that results in a digital deliverable “good” (report, document, etc.) to the User.
- “Services” are defined as any solution provided by Duwel Dev, LLC in exchange for a fixed price that results in delivery by Duwel Dev, LLC to Users of information, data, or strategy in a format other than those defined as Products.
- “Subscription Packages” are defined as any service billed as a monthly recurring charge by Duwel Dev, LLC to a User in exchange for ongoing proprietary access to information, databases, support, or some other valuable commodity owned or managed by Duwel Dev, LLC and Partners.
Products & Services
If a User’s Professional Agreement with Duwel Dev, LLC includes one or more Products or Services, the following terms, and conditions are applicable:
- Duwel Dev, LLC is responsible for delivering the stated Product and/ or Service in a reasonable format and timeframe, based on the product/ service description and as outlined in the “Product/ Service Agreement.”.
- User is responsible for reading, agreeing ta and returning the “Product/Service Agreement” to Duwel Dev, LLC before work begins for fulfillment.
- Users will be asked to pay additional fees for support/ continued engagement beyond the scope of the standard deliverable(s) and timeframe(s) (varies based on product/ service ordered).
- Fees on product/ service rendered do not include any third-party registration or related fees; any such fees, as may be applicable, will be disclosed by the Duwel Dev, LLC, and will be paid by the User directly to any such third party provider; similarly, any refund or cancellation requests for such fees will need to be addressed by the User to such third-party provider.
If a User’s Professional Agreement with Duwel Dev, LLC includes one or more Subscription Packages, the following terms, and conditions are applicable:
- User is responsible for the continued utilization of Duwel Dev, LLC support and/ or marketing tools provided.
- Users are responsible for engaging their Duwel Dev Support team if they have questions about their support and/ ortools utilization.
- User understands and agrees that monthly recurring subscriptions that are upgraded to, or are prepaid by the User on a monthly or otherwise agreed-upon basis, as may be applicable, render User a “Member” of Duwel Dev, LLC’s Products/ Services. As such, Member receives substantial discounts and special services otherwise not available to User. Membership-based subscriptions are subject to auto-renewal.
- Subscription and/ or Membership fees are earned upon payment with no prorated refunds at the time of cancellation.
Products & Services
Users can cancel Service purchases by sending an email to Support@DuwelDev.com within 24 hours of the acceptance of this agreement and receipt of payment.
Regardless of the approved cancellation timeframe, once work has begun on a product or service, any refund will be minus the time spent on that service or product.
The email must include the name of the business, the business phone number, and the word CANCEL in the subject line of the email. No refunds will be issued after Service has been fully delivered. No refunds will be issued after the initial 72-hour period after payment has been made. By making your payment for services, it is implied that you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
Regardless of the approved cancellation timeframe, once work has begun on a product or service, any refund will be minus the time spent on that product or service. The customer agrees not to stop payment on any type, including but not limited to Credit Cards, Checks, ACH, or Check Drafts. Any charges of a stop payment or dispute to any bank or payment processor will directly violate this agreement,t and all costs associated with this action will be passed on to the customer, not limited to attorney fees and bank charges. By accepting this agreement, you are bound to all its Terms and Conditions.
Due to proprietary information, there are no refunds for the subscription package. Cancellation requests must be submitted no later thanfive5 business days before the date of your next billing cycle, and may not be applied retroactively. Cancellation can be made at any time before your next recurring billing charge.
Subscription/ Membership fees are earned upon payment with no prorated refunds at the time of cancellation.
You are obligated to pay for your support subscription even if you do not use it. Results are never guaranteed, and the strategy will not work if you do not show up and put in the work to get you to the next level. No magic potions will produce a contract, no matter how much you pay. Anyone who tells you any different is simply lying. There are no guarantees in government contracting, as you get out of it what you put into it.
Written notification of cancellation must include the customer name, company name, billing email address, physical address, and telephone number, and the effective date of termination of the subscription/membership emailed to email@example.com. Completion of the cancellation process will result in a cancellation confirmation email. Subscriptions/ memberships that are not terminated by the above policy shall remain active until adequately canceled.
To ensure that your credit card will not be charged for your next billing period, it is your responsibility to ensure the cancellation policy is followed, and confirmation has been received via email to complete the process.
If a dispute results before cancellation is received by Duwel Dev, LLC, then you will be responsible for incurring any costs incurred by both parties until the proper cancellation process has been followed.
Please note that any client testimonials on our Site do not guarantee that each company will receive the desired outcomes. All results vary depending on many circumstances, including but not limited to your participation.
While we cannot guarantee your results, we can guarantee that if you do not do your part, you will see no results. We are not authorized to provide legal, accounting, or specialized support outside of our subject matter area of expertise.
We might recommend other outside products/ services we have personally experienced or tested. At times, we may earn a commission for doing s0. However, no pricing has or will be increased or inflated to accommodate commissions.